Hi All,
I got to thinking after last night's faculty meeting that we really do have some great discussions but with time constraints we often have to cut them short.
I think that having this blog is a way to have ongoing discussions about whats going on here. Please feel free to post comments and new discussion topics, please remember that this is for professional purposes and we need to remain respectful of all others. With that in mind feel free to bring up topics around teaching, learning, athletics, school climate and culture. I truly hope that we can use this technology to increase our abilities to communicate with each other in a meaningful way.
Thank you to all you do for our school and our students!
Dan Welch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks Dan. This is a good idea. Mary M
ReplyDeleteI'm giving this a try, but I feel that time constraints spill over to finding time to check blogs along with all the other things we do in a day. We add more things to do. Do we ever take something away?????????
ReplyDeleteSomething like does not need to be another constraint. Just a way to improve our avenues to communicate with one another. Feel free to use it as often or little as you can find the time to do so. Thank you for trying it out.
ReplyDelete